Design Institute of pipeline valves PKTI “Atomarmproekt” – is a multifunctional complex, which has everything you need for the development of new types of industrial valves and improvement of existing valves constructions – testing centers, highly qualified staff, conformity certificates, licenses, accreditation etc.
PKTI “Atomarmproekt“ lines of activity:
- a set of applied researches, development and engineering works to elaborate perspective designs of
- pipeline valves,
- mechanical equipment, pipelines and their components for nuclear and thermal power engineering, gas, oil, chemical industries, military and other branches;
- performing the complete researches and experiments to develop advanced and alternative technology processes for pipeline valves, mechanical equipment, pipelines and their components.
Produced valves have the highest safety degree, fully complies with the customer requirements and conditions of use due to the complex of specialized software:
- MSC/NASTRAN program is used during developing as the working CAE program to simulate loads under any stress, thermal and seismic impacts
- СFDesign and FlowVision program packages are used for gas and hydrodynamic analysis
- T-FLEX CAD 3D 3D modeling of reinforcement structures and 2D drawings
PKTI “Atomarmproekt” patents and licenses:
- License for manufacture of the equipment for nuclear facilities (December 2012);
- License for construction of the equipment for nuclear facilities (November 2011);
- 45 patents for inventions and utility models;
- Accreditation of the leading companies of petrochemical sector: “Gazprom”, “Transneft”, “Rosneft”, “Slavneft”.