The main manufacturing enterprise of Machine-building Corporation “Splav”. The production of valves for nuclear power plants, oil, gas and chemical industry, special valves for railway industry and tank-containers , the production of bellows and compensators, electric actuators for valves, flow-meters.
- 100 000 units of special valves per year – plant project capacity
- Total plant area – more than 60 000 m²
- More than 600 units of modern technological, industrial and multifunctional metalworking equipment if the highest precision
- One of the largest machinery equipment among machine-building enterprises, manning with lathes and milling machines Leadwell, horizontal and vertical machining center Trevisan, plazma and gas cutting metal machine Cristall, four-high rollers etc.
- The full complex of testing stands for serial testing of products (including under vacuum pressure up to 72 Mpa and t -60 up to +550°C)
- The apparatus for checking the counters of liquids, accredited by the State Register of the Russian Federation as an official measuring instruments STEM-MT-50/50-20 (Metrica Engineering OU, ASWEGA)
The full-cycle production
- Stockpiling shop
- Forging and pressing shop
- Instrumental shop
- Heat-processing shop
- Electroplating shop
- Machining shop
- Welding, painting shop
- Assembling shop
- Testing shop
Perfect quality of valves and equipment provided by multi-stage control system:
• Input quality control and testing of the main and welding materials
• Operational control
• Final inspection
• Acceptance tests
The company operates to ISO 9001 quality management system: 2008.
All the welds, parts and materials, basic welding series are tested in the destructive and non-destructive
laboratory, that guarantee their reliability and full compliance with the stated parameters.